- to establish and maintain your membership of the ZAMA, including providing you with newsletters, magazines, renewal notices and other information necessary to inform you of the ZAMA’s activities;
- where appropriate, to establish and maintain a sponsorship relationship between you and the ZAMA and to facilitate effective communication channels; (c) to provide the products, services or information you have requested from ZAMA;
- to answer your inquiries;
- to register you for events, promotions or competitions;
- in accordance with the membership and partnership charters of the ZAMA;
- to assist us to make the ZAMA's facilities, services and products more valuable to our members and customers;
- for direct marketing of products or services and to keep you informed of new developments we believe may be of interest to you. By providing your personal information you consent to the ZAMA’s confidential disclosure to related parties for this purpose. You may decline any marketing communications by advising the ZAMA of your wishes by the means outlined below;
- to third parties where we have established partnership relationships and we believe that those organisations will provide valuable products and services to you. Such third parties will be required to keep your information confidential and to use it only to communicate the products and services to you. You may decline any third party communications by advising the ZAMA of your wishes by the means outlined below; and
- to different parts of the ZAMA to improve our customer service in general.
ZAMA will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information that we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored in a secure server or secure files. The Internet is not generally a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, ZAMA cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information. ZAMA does, however, recognise that information will be passed via the Internet and takes all reasonable steps to minimise the risk associated with such communications.